One small step for business owners, one giant leap for business acceleration.
Digital transformation isn’t just a buzzword of 2020, businesses who are moving to the cloud improve productivity and have greater visibility.
There are a number of benefits to putting on-prem in the rear-view mirror and switching your business management software to the cloud, including greater
flexibility, regular security updates and lower cost of infrastructure.
Not ones to leave on-prem-ers stranded, Microsoft are now encouraging existing NAV customers to migrate to their latest cloud ERP solution – Business Central.
How do you know if you qualify as one of those customers?
Here’s how you can tell:
- (Obviously) Are you currently a paying NAV software user? Are you up to date with BREP?
- Have you already invested in Office 365 or planning to invest in it soon?
- Does your ERP solution need to change to reflect changes in your business?
- Are you looking for a way to reduce IT Infrastructure costs?
- Do you have a mobile workforce that needs to access real time data remotely?
- Are you lacking integration and collaboration across your business?
- Do you need an updated system compliant with new standards, such as GDPR?
If you’ve answered ‘Yes’ to two or more of the above, your company’s time to transition is now.
The legendary Microsoft solution to your software woes
Whether you are an IT manager looking to reduce operational costs or a Managing Director needing better insight to make more informed decisions, you are reading this because you need a solution to your software concerns. The good news is, making the shift to Business Central cures all sorts of ERP woes,
- All-consuming desire for an easy, hassle-free transition from your current on-prem solution
- Increased sensitivity to usability and cost differences in software
- Inextricable bond with some of your existing systems
- Undeniable need to integrate your ERP with other line-of-business systems
Not to sound like a cliché, but all roads lead to Business Central. Whether you simply want to be a cloud company, you’re looking for a way to streamline and customize your operations, your need to update your ERP to meet evolving customer needs, or you want to harness the power of AI through an integrated business management platform.